Opening times over the Christmas period
While lots of people will be looking forward to the holiday season, we understand that it won’t be fun for everyone and there will be others who need our help.
Our opening times will be different over the Christmas period, so please take a look and get in touch if you need us during these times. If you leave us a message we will always get back to you as soon as we can.
- Thursday 24th December, 10am to 2.30pm
- Friday 25th December, closed
- Monday 28th December, closed
- Tuesday 29th December, 10am to 2.30pm
- Wednesday 30th December, 10am to 2.30pm
- Thursday 31st December, 10am to 2.30pm
- Friday 1st January 2021, closed
Our normal hours will resume from Monday 4th January, which are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm and closed weekends. Our domestic abuse helpline is 01773 719 111 and our text phone number is 07914 634 190.
If you need help while we are closed please call the Nottinghamshire 24 hour helpline 0808 800 0340. Alternatively you can call the 24-hour National Domestic Abuse Helpline 0808 2000 247.
Help is out there for you, please reach out if you need to.