We are recruiting: Communications Officer
We are currently recruiting for a Communications Officer to join our team. We are a small, skilled, and dedicated team that passionately deliver a range of essential services within the community. The Communications Officer will be a vital part of our team continuing with our fast paced communications, so if you have the skills, experience and desire to use your talents to share how BWP is positively changing the lives of women and their families, then please send your C.V. and a covering letter (no more than 2 pages) explaining how you meet the Job Description and Person Specification to email@example.com
- Working hours 10 hours per week (with possibility to extend/increase hours subject to funding)
- £24,500 Pro rata
- Fixed Term until November 2021 (with possibility to extend subject to funding)
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and a covering letter (no more than 2 pages) explaining how you meet the Job Description and Person Specification to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information e-mail email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday, 26 February 2021 at Noon
Interview Date: Friday, 5 March 2021
Interviews will be conducted remotely via zoom
- It is Broxtowe Women’s Project’s policy that applicants should maintain objectivity in their work and not have been service users of Broxtowe Women’s Project or other domestic abuse services within the 12 months prior to the application.
- This post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
- It is a Genuine Occupational Requirement for all applicants to be female (Schedule 9, Part 1 of the Equality Act 2010 applies).
Broxtowe Women’s Project does not accept unsolicited CVs from external recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.