Super 16 Challenge
This Autumn you could make a huge difference to women, children and young people by joining BWP’s Super 16 Challenge to raise awareness of the White Ribbon campaign.
- Do something Super fun like dancing for 16 minutes for 16 days
- Super tough like a 1.6km run every day for 16 days
- Super fast like a 16km cycle at top speed
- or even Super scrumptious like trying 16 healthy new recipes!
Why not get your colleagues at work on board and do a team challenge?
Simply get sponsored for 16 activities of your choice for the 16 Days of Action.
Run, walk, cook, ice skate, swim. Whatever you do, just make it super and help women, children and young people affected by Domestic Abuse.
- By raising £16 you could help fund a telephone consultation with BWP’s specialist Outreach Workers
- By raising £1.60 you could help BWP pay for one meal for a family affected by Domestic Abuse.
For more information, or to print off a leaflet to share with friends, family and colleagues, download it here.
When you’re taking part in the challenge, please tag photos of your activity with #BWPSuper16.
Even when separated and experiencing post-separation abuse, women are very often still concerned about what their abuser thinks of them.
Twitter updatesView the Twitter Feed