Super 16 Business Challenge
This year, we’re pitching super businesses against each other in our Super 16 Business Challenge!
Would you like to support us at work by having fun and competing against other local businesses? We’re challenging your organisation to work as a team to raise the most money within the 16 Days of Action (25 November – 10 December).
The winning business will receive a bespoke domestic abuse training package from us, delivered in-person or online.
Whatever the size of your organisation, there’s lots of ways you could fundraise throughout the 16 Days of Action.
- Organise a tournament of a sport of your choice, with 16 teams playing against each other.
- Have a ‘bake off’ competition combined with a bake sale tasting 16 delights.
- Sell £16 raffle tickets for the chance to win a day off work, with the winner to be drawn at the end of the 16 days.
- Do something for 16 minutes, 16 hours or 16 days as a team – lunch walks or bring in a treadmill, cycling or rowing machine, taking turns throughout the day/s.
- Compete against your colleagues to see who can walk/run/cycle the furthest over the 16 days. Or compete collectively as a team.
Let us know you’re taking part – #BWPSuper16Business
Download resources for your Super 16 Business Challenge:
This week is Sexual Abuse and Sexual Violence Awareness Week #SASVAW. Organisations that support survivors of abuse are sharing the important message that #ItsNotOk and to ALWAYS ensure you have consent. In this month’s blog post, author Sandra Reddish explains the life altering effects of sexual abuse and sexual violence on the victim-survivors. “It wasn’t … Continue reading Sexual Abuse & Sexual Violence