Support For Businesses
Why does your business need our service?
Our aim is to support any women in the community who wants our help, and this includeds female employees in local businesses.
Women who work for you can be affected by domestic abuse at any time. It can affect their work performance and frequently leads to time of work.
This has a direct impact on your business. With 1 in 4 women experiencing domestic abuse in their adult lives you will have employees’s that require support.
The cost of domestic abuse to businesses is estimated at £1.9 billion a year due to decreased productivity, time off work, lost wages and sick pay.
Only 5% of businesses have a specific policy or guidelines in place.
What can we do for your business?
- Provide you with resources for your employees to have access to relevant support agencies
- Provide you with awareness sessions so your business is better equipped to support those affected by domestic abuse
- You can contact us for confidential support, information or signposting
- We can develop a bespoke support package based on the needs of your business
- We can work together to get the best results for women and your business
Never commit, excuse or remain silent about male violence towards women. The White Ribbon Campaign was founded in 2005 and is part of a global movement to end male violence against women and girls. It was formed by a group of pro-feminist men in Ontario in 1991 as a response to the Ecole Polytechnique … Continue reading White Ribbon Campaign 2019