Volunteer with us
As a small local charity BWP relies on volunteers to continue to support domestic abuse survivors in Broxtowe. There are lots of ways to get involved, from fundraising, sharing your skills, becoming a Trustee or sparing your time to help deliver support.
As well as making a huge different to the community, volunteering can be an extremely rewarding experience. The examples on this page outline how you can get involved, but we’d love to hear from so we can discuss how you can make a difference.
Join our dedicated team of volunteers who give their time and skills to help us make a difference to women and families affected by domestic abuse.
- Make a real difference to the lives of women and children
- Gain work experience and enhance your CV
- Meet people and make friends
- Get more involved in the community
- Put spare time or retirement to good use
- Give back to an organisation that has supported you
To ensure volunteers have a rewarding and enjoyable experience, we provide:
- A variety of roles
- Induction and volunteer handbook
- Volunteer group meetings
- Invitations to social and other events
Could you be a volunteer?
We are committed to involving volunteers with diverse experiences and needs. We’d love to hear from you, please speak with the Volunteer Coordinator to find out how you can get involved by calling 01773 718555 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Abusive fathers will use their children in a variety of different ways to perpetuate domestic abuse. Using children is highly effective as a way of exerting power and control over their intimate partners or former partners.
Twitter updatesView the Twitter Feed